The Reason


Knowing you
is the best thing I ever knew
for all the moments we've shared
for all the beliefs we compared
doesn't stopped us to be closer
doesn't stopped us to be lovers


Things went out well without amendment
but the worst are yet to happen
for things started to be different
just because of that question
which my answer
didn't gave you pleasure


You kept asking me for it
even though I never agreed
I know you can't help it
but baby, I can't do it
not because I'm afraid
but I just didn't want to make a mistake


Why didn't you want to understand
why didn't you want to keep that in mind
that even though I'm yours
even though you're mine
doing it won't be fine
for traces will be left behind


You told me not to think of fear
cause one day, we'll be together
but baby, how can we be sure
that we're gonna be forever
for you know, our ties will severe


You still want to reassure
saying that those won't occur
cause our love and trust conquer
it won't gives us even a blister
so why should we bother
on what's going to happen in the future


But darling you should know
the reasons for me to say no
not because I don't love you
not because I don't trust you
it's just that I don't want this matter
to be the reason for us to be together


Days passed by
and you decided to wave good-bye
to all the matters that have been cleared
to all the memories that we jeered
to the ties, that have been severed


I just can't believe you said so
I just can't believe you're letting me go
but darling there's one thing you should know
before I become your foe
that is to love a girl for her heart
that is to love a girl for her soul
for you will regret it till you're old
if you only love her for her mole
if you only need her to warm you in the cold.

No comments: