My Love

You're such a question mark, but still on my mind
Love does find it's way around although it's so blind
When will you come back and smile at my face
You left a hole in my heart, an empty place

You have the darkest eyes
Where everyday the sun dies
They shine just like the stars
They seem like they're close but they're so far
But when I look at the sky
I make a wish upon my wishing star
That you'd know that I just adore you the way you are

All the things I’ve seen with you
It all seems like yesterday
You are my love this is all I can say
All these memories seem so vivid and so clear
All of them wrapped inside my heart
Safe and sound right here


My love will forever stay in my heart, and will live in my eyes
No matter how far we are, no matter how far we stay
Ask me why
Cause you're my true love
And true love never die…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Bane from Lebanon,i like ur site Huda..Keep the hard work & good luck girl !!