If You Are Gone...

I used to wonder
is there any future
for this little loner
whose life had cheated her
snatched away her cheers
and filled her heart with fear
till the day you appear
becoming my saviour
rescuing me from the danger
that awaits me
sooner or later...

I can't imagine
what it would be
not having you near me
you filled my life with laughter
wiping away my tears
in the dark you are my light
when I'm lost you are my guide
with the words you share
I was totally unaware
what the future holds
till what I was not told
was finally unfold...

I met her
and three others
that I thought would be a never.
It was nice, sweet and tender
but my heart was filled with hatred and anger
not to her, but to this outsider
that came as an intruder.
I kept asking you why
but there was no answer
so I just closed on eye
and pretend it was never a lie...
But dear
have no fear...
I might have been hurt
my tears were shedded
my heart was shredded
but you had it mended
for you are always there
showering me
with your love and care
you are always near
protecting me from danger
holding back my tears
assuring you are the dearest
provind what our love should be
that is to base on Trust and Originality
Understanding, Care and Honesty...

So one day, if you are gone
back to the world of your own
I would be left alone.

Tell me
how am I supposed to carry on
am I able to move on
to who should I rely on
whose shoulder should I cry on
when the day you are gone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet;))