You Are The One


You are the one
who entered my life
the one who made it complete
giving me a brand new life
giving me another reason to survive.


You are the one who shows everything with actions
never played with my emotions
till the day I realize
you made me laugh
made me cry
made me awake all night
made me shiver
made me trmeble with fear
made it all very clear.


Who am I?
you might ask.
I'm the one who dream of you
whenever I can't touch you
whenever I can't hold you
and whenever you are far
I feel you near
when fears come over
when no one is there
to wake me from this nightmare.


I'm the one
who will walk with you
side by side
when there's darkness
I'll be your light
when you are lost
I'll be your guide
when there's no one to turn to
I'll be there for you
every minute every second
whenever you're in need
to show you I'm the one indeed.


Where am I?
am I only in my dreams
or struggling to be in yours
to be the thought of yours
to be the memory of yours
to be in the heart of yours
will I ever reach there?
or will I be left in despair.


I myself can't tell
but I know very well
that these won't leave you
with a why
if only you knew who am I...

No comments: