The End

by Anonymous

It's been a lifetime, since we've been apart
Almost 5 months now, since I broke my own heart
in this journey, I've grown all by myself
I've passed through a heartbreak, without your help

At first I was sad, and cried through the nights
Hoping you'd come back, through the door to my life
I swore that I'd never smile again
Not wanting to realize, that this was the end

I was afraid to dry out, all of my tears
Afraid to live out, my one greatest fear
To be without you, i would rather die
And thats what I did, all I did was cry

To see her with you, was hardest of all
i thought you had lied, I thought you would fall
I thought you forgot me, and all that we shared
Thats when I realized, my thoughts were impaired

My story was wrong, it couldn't be right
You had loved me so much, night after night
Our love had grown wings, and then flew away
Into our dreams, and in there to stay

Now i accept it, i know that it's real
I love myself now, I hear what I feel
Our love didn't fail, it only was lost
Our love was there, but it came with a cost

I paid with my heart, and then with my tears
I've learned to listen with my soul, not with my ears
I won't be angry, I'll thank you instead
I'll give you a smile, not the tears that I've shed

Thank you for being there when nobody was
Thank you for calling me "just because"
Thank you for loving me, despite all our fights
Thank you for understanding all of those nights

The point of this poem, is for me to prove
Not only to you, but also me too
That I'll be okay, I'm finally fine
Someday I'll find one, who's happily mine

You made me stronger, helped me I find
To let me love you, one I thought was all mine
After all we've been through, as ends come to ends
I'll always love you, I hope we'll be friends

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i see ur blog has backround music, pls pls tell me how to do it, pls pls, i have tried so hard but i dont know how and no one wanna help me, pls tell me how to do it! I´d b so happy and thankful!!! Hugs and kiss!!!
by the way i like poems, I have blog of my poems too... www.tinytottana.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

its always a joy to run across a bit of poetry while blogging around and I am glad that I came across your blog. I also like the music that is playing. I'm an American poet who is trying to find out if my poetry can stand up across cultural lines and you can help me with this buying visiting my poetry site and letting me know what you think. Please feel free to jump around the site and leave a comment anywhere within
davidepatton.blogspot.com
I have a chap book that just came out and you can have it for free from
http://persistenciapress.tripod.com
persistencia_press@yahoo.com
Thank You
David

Mikaila said...

Hey Kak Huda...
Hope you're doing just fine :)

You'll find someone isa... :)